The other day I got a message from my brother, Tim:
I have some Big news of my own here,....ready ?
I asked Kelly to marry me and she said yes...we have a nice ring and are making the rest of the plans for sometime in the next year or so....still ironing details..I work so slowly :)
Love you all and hope to see you soon,
I was thinking about coming by on Sunday ...evening probably..
Tim
WOW !!!! How fantastic is THAT !!
So the two of them came by Sunday evening and we sat around and chatted... and of course we got to see the bling..I mean.. the RING! Its absolutely beautiful. And they both light up and smile from ear to ear when they talk about it.... I'm so happy for them both!
I was asked if I would rather be "IN" the wedding or "SHOOT" the wedding..To which my response was " I look better in my camera than in a bridesmaids dress!" LOL... Ohhh i'm soooo excited !!! And I'm going to recruit Ashley to help as well.. It's going to be soooo much fun! And then Kelly asked if I would help her organize the wedding with her. Double Wow !!!! I just have to not go overboard with my enthusiasm and suggestions ! Hopefully if I do she won't hesitate to put me in my place or tell me to slow down!
I'm soooo excited for them both. They really seem to adore each other. And she really gets that family is a big thing in Tim's life. So that really means a lot to me. It means a lot to me that I am not viewed as a threat or that Tim needs to be sheltered away from us.
Everyone in the family has welcomed her with open arms too... I'm super wicked excited !!
Here is the happy couple and the new ring... ( Way to go Tim.. good job! )
* the picture really doesn't do the ring justice.. it has a glorious shine to it.. very bright and sparkly.. very sparkly .. very very sparkly ! *

No comments:
Post a Comment