Today was the first day in a while I've been able to have the windows open during the day. The morning started off at a fabulous 55 degrees..and by mid/late afternoon it was 83 degrees. I am totally lovin the attic fan in this house.. it has created such a wonderful breeze. Even tonight I had to put on a sweatshirt and close the window next to my computer desk because I got chilly.. Ohhh how I've missed being able to say that !!!
I absolutely love this weather! Ash has an away game this weekend, and the boys are going to AWA ( Anime Weekend Atlanta )...should be fun. Lots of photos opps for sure. Ash has her first cheerleading competition next weekend... going to try to make it to that one for sure. Ash also wants to get together soon and take her senior photos... just have to find time with everything going on. Dale has another bagpipe event coming up in three weekends up in Hartwell SC. Only about a two hour drive away. I'm hoping we can make it up there for it. If not, we have the Highland Games at Stone Mountain to look forward to!
Soo much stuff going on. I color code all the happenings on my Outlook calendar and it looks like the Crayola factory threw up on my monitor.. LOTS AND LOTS of stuff going on !
But I welcome the fall weather.. thats for sure. I think Tigger likes it too... don't you?

No comments:
Post a Comment