Why blue? Well it just seems fitting for the day...
I got the blues
PMS is flying in like the Red Baron gunning after Snoopy. Not really in a funk - just kind of "blah". Little things seem to be annoying me. The wheels in my head keep spinning around. I'm kind of disappointed by a few people today outside of my own family and it's a hard pill to swallow. I realize there is nothing I can really do to change the situation or the way others feel about the situation. I just know, looking from the outside in, it just isn't right. I'm amazed at how some people feel they have no regard or some part of responsibility in things that go wrong to people near to them. I realize I'm being vague, but its only to protect the innocent :)
He's got the blues
Yep... Chris has the blues too.. but in a WHOLE different way ! Blue hair dye is an EVIL EVIL monster ! When I got done I felt like I was turning into that girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who ate the Gobbstopper and turned into a big fat blueberry!!! Not sure how long it will take to get the color off my hands..but here is the end result of my sacrifice!! LOL
** And yes Uncle Pat.. he IS sporting his YOUK Red Sox shirt !!!
I have raised my kiddamalinks WELL!! **
The skies are blue
This is probably the best blue of all! The weather is FINALLY getting cooler which means Fall is right around the corner.. whoohoo ! Thank goodness.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better shade for me personally...but for right now, the other two blue moments make me smile !
No comments:
Post a Comment