Thursday, August 26, 2010

Entry 5/365

Word for the day: overwhelmed !! arrrgghhh

Today was a day of catching up on lost sleep ... again. Met with Wayne tonight to go over some of the stuff I've been helping him with and am completely overwhelmed with it all. Not that I can't do it, it's just a lot of info thrown at me in a short period of time. But he was a bit rushed. They are heading out of town for Tiffany's 40th birthday. So I just have to be able to take some time to wrap my head around it all. I *know* I can do it... Going to take a break from it tonight, try to unplug myself, and get some rest and look at it tomorrow with a fresh set of eyes. Oiyvey!!!!



Dale - good
Chris - good
Ryan - good
Ashley - good
Me - brain fried !! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment