So this is the start of my 365 Journal ( it's already 2 am on Monday, so I'm going to start this with the events from yesterday )
Sunday Aug 22nd:
Was up working WAY too late Sat night/Sun morning... til 6 am.. Ack! Somehow I've lost my sleep schedule. Slept til about 2 or 3 pm ( Calm Forte is a wonderful thing! ) Got up... tinkered around the house and online. Nothing exciting - laundry.. etc.
- Chris spent the night at Austin's house and had an airsoft war game in the rain. He headed back over late in the afternoon. Chris is really digging the fact that we live in this new neighborhood. He has more actual friends here than in the old one. House 2.0 Rocks !!! He was going to go to the movies with Austin and some other friends to see "Vampires Suck".. but then ended up hanging out at Wendy's for two hours because most of the kids who showed up didn't have money for the movie. Teenagers! LOL
- Dale enjoyed a lazy Sunday. Braves game .. no idea what the score was. Really enjoying the way the Braves are playing this year. Looks like they could go to the Series. And Bobby's last year too... not gonna be the same clubhouse without him. Chippers out for the season.. Booooo.. ( But so are Boston's Papelbon and Youk... man oh man !! )
- Picked Ryan up from the house on Friday night and he and I went and watched Ash cheer the schools first game of the season ( scrimmage game) and I took a ton of photos of the game ( of course !) She stayed at home this weekend due to work so it was cool to take them both out to IHOP for breakfast after the game and spend some time together. (Cinnaminions! and Masters of the Obivous " Did A-ville play tonight? .. No I just like dressing up in a cheer uniform" LOL ) Today, on the way to take Ryan home we stopped at Borders and he got two Anime books. His favorite! We talked and laughed on the way home. That kid cracks himself up. The Wheel of Fortune Van... awww poor van!
PS - Suicidal fairies !! LMAO - After dropping him off at home, I stopped and saw Ash at work. She talked about taking a day and coming to spend it with me for a Mother/Daughter day - those are fun.. I've done them .. need to do more though! We may go see "Eat Pray Love". So that's a day I'm looking forward to. Morgan is still Morgan. Tigger is enjoying his new lounge spot on the back porch and being a chill kitty.
Some things I want to work on - more senior photography, maybe babies too... gotta look for lights... keeping up with this journal... trying to keep in touch with people more without spreading myself too thin... just lots of stuff to do !

No comments:
Post a Comment