Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pup-date #3

Well... all I can say is thank goodness for a Loooooong weekend! I've definately tried to take advantage of sleeping in when I can and napping when I am able :)

Because we were worried about the worm scare from the other day, Dale took pup to the vet. He got a clean bill of health. And he weighs in at 13 lbs!!! He got his shots, and a "new puppy" care package with a free sample of dog food. I was just happy to hear that he didn't have worms - but he was given deworming medicine just in case.

His schedule is getting more regimented. But he's probably gotten terribly spoiled from all of us being here, home, on the weekend. So Tuesday will be interesting when everyone is gone and we go back to work. We still have him gated at night in the bathroom and seems to be doing well with using the puppy pads we've gotten him. We even have on in the living room, that he tends to remember. But we are still having accidents in the office carpet.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But all in all the pup is doing well. He definately likes to nip at feet, toes and hands if they are anywhere near the edge of a couch/chair. And he discovered that its fun to chew on the fuzzy slippers I wear ... grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment