Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pup-date #2

So now that we've gotten the ball rolling on the pup-dates... lets time warp to day 4 of our new pup. So far "D" - is what we call him for short - is sleeping thru the night without waking up and barking and whining. At night, D is put baracaded in our bathroom with a bowl of water, an open crate (Morgan's old crate w.out the door for a "den" like feel), chew toys and some blankets. I picked up some puppy pads from the pet supply store and put those in floor as well and he's doing really well to use just those. He's pooping outside - still not solid, but almost. But is still squaiting and peeing in the house.

His favorite nap place seems to be under my desk, and sometimes lays his head on my foot. ( I'm sorry.. WHO'S dog was this again????) I was starting to feel like Noah last night as all the animals were flocking around MY desk and I was trying to get photo editing done from the last wedding I shot... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

But so far so good. J had offered to take D to the vet that she took her two to, but she had two job interviews - and I was NOT about to stand in the way of those. So we'll either do it this weekend, or it will wait til Tues. I just hope the lil fella CAN wait til then. He had worms the other day in what I think was vomit, but I haven't seen any since. Just runny stool. So who knows. But I don't want them to get so bad that they are hurting him. Just cuz I can't seem them doesn't mean they aren't there.

So this weekend is:
Friday - football game
Saturday - might try to take in the DragonCon parade - man at the photo opps
Then wedding later that afternoon - A is going to go with me on this one and be assistant / third shooter. She's so stoked. Wish *I* had had a chance like that at 16... lucky girl!
Sunday - Friends blowing thru town are crashing at the house and heading out Monday
Monday - find time to crash/ sleep in/ catch up on ABDC and start editing more pics.

oh goodie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment