Friday, November 5, 2010

Senior night

I got a message from Ashley last night, asking me to come to her school tonight to be a part of her Senior Night. From what I can figure out, the final game of the year, the seniors are recognized on the field and their parents walk with them. So I will be on one side, and Dwayne/Kyra on the other. All my friends are telling me it's a pretty big deal. I'm super excited and nervous too.. and already crying when I think about it. As if I wasn't crying enough, Ash sent me this video that someone did for the schoool. They played it for the whole school at something they did.... so yea.. I cried when I watched it.... can't believe they are Seniors already.. wow.. where does the time go...

here's the video.... look for the part at 2:28 minutes... that's my Ashree!!!
::: going to get ready for tonight..and to pack my kleenex! ::::


No comments:

Post a Comment