Last weekend, Ashley's cheerleading squad was in their first cheerleading competition. The squad hasn't gone to competition or had a competitions team since Ashley was in 9th grade. So this was a BIG deal. The girls came out with a bang and totally rocked their routine. They were a bit upset to find that they had placed 5th out of 7 squads. And only missed 4th place by 10 points. But I was super proud of Ashley and all the rest of the girls. They really knocked out their routine!
There were quite a few photographers covering the event...
This folder has both their competition photos and their group photos that were taken at the school.
- OnFirePhoto - http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=dougsmith&gallery_id=2309492
Here are some of the photos *I* took... :) In the last photo, Ashley is the spotter on the right hand side of the photo. The joys of being one of the tallest girls on the squad. It was my job too when I used to cheer.
These are all the seniors on the squad this year.









No comments:
Post a Comment